turning research questions into thesis statements update resume at michigan works top business plan writers website for university ver letter to attach to resume top essays writing services for phd type my cheap phd essay on hacking top custom essay editing websites uk top papers ghostwriters services us

Alabama Power Company – Montgomery
244 Dexter Ave.  | (800) 245-2244

Alabama Power Company- Wetumpka
400 South Main St.  |  (800) 245-2244

Alabama Power Company- Prattville
1651 East Main St.  |  (800) 245-2244

Central Alabama Electric Cooperative – Prattville
103 Jesse Samuel Hunt Boulevard
(800) 545-5735

Dixie Electric Cooperative – Montgomery
9100 Atlanta Hwy. | (888) 349-4332

Natural Gas
Spire Energy
(800) 293-4008

Southern Natural Gas Company –
5070 Coosada Pkwy. | (334) 285-6464

Southeast Alabama Gas District –
Pike Road
10567 Vaughn Road   |  (334) 530-8811

To hook up natural gas, you’ll need to provide your mailing address, street address, home and work phone numbers, and SSN.

Montgomery Water Works & Sanitary Sewer Board
116 Coosa Street  |  (334) 206-1600
To apply for new service, customers must complete a new service application and (1) bring a copy of the mortgage, lease or deed of purchase, (2) full name and picture identification for persons listed on the mortgage, deed or other proof of purchase, (3) Social Security numbers, (4) valid U.S. driver’s license or other identification.

Hookup is the following day and requires a deposit, $100 minimum, as security against future charges. This can be waived for residential customers who are active military personnel, have had a previous year of service or establish an automatic bank draft for monthly bill payment.

Wetumpka Water Works
and Sewer Board
2909 Elmore Road | (334) 567-8404
A minimum of $50 deposit required.

Prattville Water Works Board
114 E. Main Street  | (334) 365-6783
There is a $25 service fee, which can typically be billed with no deposit. Customers need to provide current and previous addresses, information on prior service and Social Security number.

Millbrook Utilities
3861 Grandview Rd.  |  (334) 285-3001
Provides for Grandview Pines area water and most of Millbrook’s sanitation needs.

Autauga County Water Authority – Prattville
2010 County Road 57  |  (334) 365-2804

Central Elmore Water & Sewer Authority – Wetumpka
716 U.S. Highway 231  |  (334) 567-6814

Five Star Water Supply District – Wetumpka
251 Lakeview Dr.  |  (334) 567-1366

Tri-Community Water System – Millbrook
2630 Main Street  |  (334) 285-4267
Provides water for areas south of Alabama Highway 14.

Elmore Water & Sewer Authority
1633 AL-14   |  (334) 285-6109
Services areas north of Alabama Highway 14 for water needs. Water service and distribution depend on the address.

Waste Disposal & Garbage
Montgomery County Sanitation Department
(334) 241-2751

Autauga County Sanitation Department
(334) 358-6749

Wetumpka Department of Public Works
(334) 567-1328

Prattville Sanitation Department
(334) 595-0888

Millbrook Utility Department
(334) 285-3001

Advanced Disposal
(866) 252-0458

AmWaste – Pike Road
(334) 625-1700


Call for information on drop-off centers and recycling pickup schedules.

City of Montgomery Recycling
(334) 625-2925

Millbrook Recycling Center
4070 Grandview Road  |  (334) 285-3653

Prattville Recycling Center
161 Ridgewood Rd.  |  (334) 595-0621

Wetumpka Recycle Center
205 E. Charles Ave.  |  (334) 567-1334

Town of Pike Road
450 Pike Road | (334) 272-9883

Cable and Internet Services

(334) 356-1000

Charter Spectrum
(855) 243-8892

Troy Cable
(800) 735-9546

AT&T U-verse
(844) 827-7057

New Alabama residents must obtain an Alabama driver’s license within 30 days of entering the state. Driver’s licenses are available from the driver’s license examiner’s office listed below. If you do not have a valid out-of-state license, you may be required to take an eye test, a written exam, and a road test. The cost of a new license/renewal for Alabama state residents is $36.25. If you have a valid out-of-state license, you will only be required to take the eye exam. The cost for an out-of-state transfer is $5, in addition to $36.25 for a new license. (NOTE: These requirements are for a regular Class D license only.)

You must bring:
• Current driver’s license

• Social Security Card

• State-issued birth certificate or passport

• Marriage certificate or divorce decree if your name has changed

• School enrollment documents if you are under 18

Driver’s License Examiner’s Office:
1040 Coliseum Blvd.  |  (334) 242-4141

303 Hill Street |  (334) 567-8871

218 N Court Street  |  (334) 361-3741

4864 Main Street  |  (334) 285-3054

Vehicle titles must be transferred and Alabama license plates must be obtained within 30 days of establishing residency. You must go to the county Probate Office to transfer your plates.

For residents new to Alabama, you will need the following:
• Your car

• Title or copy of the original title

• Lien holder’s name, address, and loan account number, if it is a lien

• Bill of sale

• ID of person the car is registered to

For Alabama residents moving to another county within Alabama, you will need the following:
• Renewal notice from previous Alabama county

• Previous year’s renewal notice from previous Alabama county

• Title of vehicle for which the registration is provided

4344 Carmichael Road Suite #100
(866) 593-0914

There is no length-of-residence requirement to vote in Montgomery, Autauga, or Elmore County. Voter registration must be completed at the County Courthouse 14 days before any election to vote in that election. 

To register:
Online www.sos.state.al.us

Montgomery County 
100 S. Lawrence Street | (334) 832-1215

Autauga County
134 N. Court Street | (334) 358-6740

Elmore County
100 E. Commerce Street | (334) 567-1150