- This event has passed.
Centerpoint Half Marathon & 5K Run
April 6, 2019 @ 6:00 am - 11:00 am
Proceeds sponsor our students in missions, locally and internationally. Last year our students impacted lives all around the world. This year we expect to send students to Atlanta, Honduras, Peru, Mexico, Haiti, and Dominican Republic. The impact on these student’s lives and the people they come in contact with is immeasurable. Additionally, a portion of our runs’ proceeds support Stella’s Voice, a local organization with global reach. They seek to be the voice of orphans in the country of Moldova; housing, educating, and giving hope to these children to prevent them from becoming a victim of human trafficking.
- Race will take place rain or shine!
- You must pick up your race packet in order to participate. It contains your race bib and timing chip; without these you cannot race. Your timing chip will be attached to your race bib. Wear your race bib pinned to the front of the outermost layer of clothes.
- Parking lots across the street at Fountain of Grace and behind the YMCA at Daniel Pratt Elementary school will be open and free of charge.
- The Centerpoint Half Marathon & 5K benefits Student Missions and Stella’s Voice.
- The registration fee for the Half Marathon is:
$40 by November 15th
$55 by January 31st
$65 by February 29th
$75 until race day
- The registration fee for the 5K is:
$20 by January 31st
$25 until race day
- The registration fee for the Kids Fun Run is:
$15 through race day
- The registration fee for the Phantom Runner is: $20 through race day
- Registrations will be accepted via mail or online through mmstiming.com/centerpoint
- Registrations are non-refundable
- If you are under 18 years of age, you must have a parent or legal guardian register for you in order to participate.
- You must be at least 12 years old on race day to participate in the Half Marathon.
- Participants have four hours, based on clock time, to complete the Half Marathon course. You must be able to complete the Half Marathon in this time frame which means you will need to maintain a pace of approximately 18 minutes per mile.
- Participants have 1 hour, based on clock time, to complete the 5K course. You must be able to complete the 5K in this time frame.
- Jogging Strollers are welcome on the 5K course. If you are jogging with a stroller, please start at the back of the initial group in order to avoid traffic problems.
- Please click on Schedule for the time and location of Race Packet Pickup.
- Due to insurance regulations, these items are prohibited: unregistered runners, animals, smoking, unauthorized vehicles, bicycles, skateboards, roller blades, strollers, and other unauthorized wheeled devices. Any participant breaking one of these rules will be removed from the course, disqualified and will not receive any of the finisher amenities.