We love our pets in the River Region- they are family! Here are a few great ways to keep your pet happy and healthy in their new southern home:
Grooming: Keep your pet comfortable inside and out with proper grooming. Some pet parents prefer to turn that task over to a professional groomer. Here are some great local options:
• The Barkery, with locations in both Montgomery and Wetumpka, offers several grooming packages in their full service “Spaw.” Options include deshedding, conditioning treatments, and “pawdicures.” In the mood to really spoil your pet? The Barkery will pamper them with a massage, or even a facial.
• Dog Pawsitive in Millbrook is a full-service facility that offers a wide range of grooming services for your pet. They are a great option for pet parents with more than one fur baby, offering multi-pet discounts on grooming.
• Taylor Crossing Animal Hospital offers top-of-the-line grooming, in addition to a full service veterinary clinic. During hot Alabama summers, your long haired pet may need a shave- head over to Taylor Crossing for a TECH Shave Down.
• All Creatures Animal Hospital in Millbrook offers ear cleaning and nail-trimming for your pet. Pay them a visit when your pup needs a good teeth-cleaning- they offer a variety of dental services!
Playcare and Sitters: Don’t leave them alone too long- pets miss their parents! Another way to keep your pet comfortable in their new surroundings is by hiring a pet sitter or taking them to daycare when you’re away.
• The Barkery provides a fun playcare environment for your pup.
• Dog Pawsitive provides both boarding and daycare services for your pet. Let them play with other pups while you’re away at work!
• Taylor Crossing offers boarding and doggy daycare. Your pet will play in their indoor and outdoor playgrounds, and might even take a dip in their heated swimming pool!
• All Creatures Animal Hospital offers several options for boarding and daycare.